Pennsylvania Life, Accident and Health Essential Pre-licensing Education Self-Study Course is designed to assist individuals in preparation for their Pennsylvania Life, Accident and Health exam. Student self-studies and receives a PE certificate after passing an on-site (home or office) exam that must be monitored by a disinterested third-party (anyone other than a relative or direct supervisor). Multiple retakes of the final exam are permitted. The Essential Pre-licensing Education Self-study Course includes:
- The Life, Accident and Health Manual (printed study manual)
- Exam Master Online for 90 days (one 60-day additional period is available at $20)
- E-mail and Phone Support (available during normal business hours)
- Pennsylvania PE Certificate (required as a condition for student taking their initial license exam)
- Pennsylvania Licensing Candidate Information Booklet (information on testing fees and locations)
- Webcast on "How to Pass Your Licensing Exam" (overview of licensing process and testing strategies)
- Classroom Discount (equal to self-study purchase price if student registers for a future Magellan licensing class)
Exam Master Online includes over 10 hours of audio PowerPoint slides, over 250 electronic Flash cards, over 900 practice questions with rationales, and e-mail/phone support during normal business hours. Exam Master Online is accessible from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
NOTE: Our online store only supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using Internet Explorer and are encountering any problems completing an order, please contact our office at 412-885-1210 for assistance.
Pennsylvania LA&H - Essential Pre-Licensing Education (PE) Self-Study Course
Pennsylvania Producer Licensing