Pennsylvania Life, Accident and Health Comprehensive Pre-licensing Education Self-Study Course is designed to assist individuals in preparation for their Pennsylvania Life, Accident and health exam. Student self-studies and receives a PE certificate after passing an on-site (home or office) exam that must be monitored by a disinterested third-party (anyone other than a relative or direct supervisor). Multiple retakes of the final exam are permitted. The Comprehensive Pre-licensing Education Self-study Course includes:
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance (printed study manual)
- Focus Notes (printed notes of must know information condensed from the study guide)
- Flash Cards (printed flash cards of over 250 key terms and concepts for learning on the go)
- E-mail and Phone Support (available during normal business hours)
- Exam Master Online for 90 days (one 60-day additional period is available at $20)
- Pennsylvania PE Certificate (required as a condition for student taking their initial license exam)
- Pennsylvania Licensing Candidate Information Booklet (information on testing fees and locations)
- Webcast on "How to Pass Your Licensing Exam" (overview of licensing process and testing strategies)
- Classroom Discount (equal to self-study purchase price if student registers for a future Magellan licensing class)
Exam Master Online includes over 10 hours of audio PowerPoint slides, over 250 electronic Flash cards, over 900 practice questions with rationales, and e-mail/phone support during normal business hours. Exam Master Online is accessible from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
NOTE: Our online store only supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using Internet Explorer and are encountering any problems completing an order, please contact our office at 412-885-1210 for assistance.
Pennsylvania LAH - Comprehensive Pre-Licensing Education (PE) Self-Study Course
Pennsylvania Producer Licensing